Chop your veggies and reap the rewards of this thick and hearty potato soup. Creamy and cheesy, it will warm your heart and fill your tummy with yummy.
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups potatoes, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup cheese (shredded Cheddar, velveeta or cheeze whiz)
- 2 cups ham, diced
- Pepper to taste
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Bring water to a boil. Add potatoes, carrots, celery, onion and salt. Simmer until cooked.
In a small pan, melt butter. Stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Stir into broth and vegetables.
Add milk, cheese, ham and pepper. Stir to combine. Serve when heated through.
You'll also love
- Monkey Butter 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Crab Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Easy Beef Stew 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Cabbage/Potato and German Sausage... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Farmhouse Chicken... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Italian Sausage & Zucchini Soup 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman Perfect Potato Soup 3.7/5 (103 Votes)