Healthy family friendly meal made in the crockpot
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast (cubed if you like)
- 1 Can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 Can Corn drained and rinsed
- 1/2 onion chopped (optional)
- 1 jar Mango salsa
- 1 8oz block of 1/3 fat or fat free cream cheese cubbed
place all ingredients except for cream cheese in crock pot. cook on low for 6 hours add cubed cream cheese and cook for another 30minutes to an hour or until cheese is melted. Mix and serve. Can be served alone or over rice.