Artichoke, Fresh Mozzarella, And Salami Sandwiches
- 2 jars marinated artichoke hearts - (6 oz ea) drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped drained oil-packed
- sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Italian rolls - (5"-diameter or 6"-long) split lengthwise
- 12 ounces fresh water-packed mozzarella drained, sliced
- 6 ounces salami thinly sliced
- 8 tablespoons green olivada
Mix first 5 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Divide artichoke mixture among bottom halves of rolls. Top with cheese, then salami. Spread top half of each roll with 2 tablespoons olivada. Place atop salami. Press sandwiches lightly to compact and wrap each tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate sandwiches at least 4 hours and up to 1 day.
This recipe yields 4 servings.