Smoked Turkey Wraps With Mango And Curried Mayonnaise
- CURRIED MAYONNAISE:
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 lavash wraps each cut in half
- crosswise to make four 12" by 12" squares
- 8 ounces thinly-sliced smoked turkey
- 4 cups thinly-sliced romaine lettuce
- 2 cups thinly-sliced seeded peeled
- English hothouse cucumber
- 1 ripe mango peeled, pitted, and chopped - (abt 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 ripe avocado peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
For curried mayonnaise: Stir curry powder in heavy small skillet over medium-low heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer curry powder to small bowl. Stir in mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
For sandwiches: Place 1 lavash square on work surface. Spread lavash with 2 tablespoons curried mayonnaise. Place 1/4 of turkey in center of lavash. Top turkey with 1 cup lettuce, 1/2 cup cucumber, 1/4 of mango, and 1/4 of cilantro. Top with 1/4 of avocado slices. Fold in short sides of lavash, then roll up like burrito, enclosing filling completely.
Repeat process for remaining 3 wraps. (Can be made 4 hours ahead. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap; keep refrigerated.) Cut wraps in half crosswise.
This recipe yields 4 servings. Per serving: calories, 294; total fat, 15 g; saturated fat, 2 g; cholesterol, 34 mg.
You'll also love
- Scallops With Asian Noodle Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops With "Melted" Leeks And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Savory Bread Pudding With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rustic Pear Tart With Late-Harvest... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Beef Sandwiches,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry-Pecan Blondies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Sausage, Tomatoes, And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Turkey With Herb Butter And... 0/5 (0 Votes)