French 75 Punch
The classic French 75 cocktail becomes a punch to please the masses! Instead of using ice, consider using frozen orange wheels for a decorative touch.
- 16 ounces gin
- 8 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 ounces simple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon orange bitters
- 32 ounces dry Champagne
- 1 large ice block or several smaller blocks
- 8 orange wheels
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
In a punch bowl, combine gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and orange bitters and stir until thoroughly blended.
Just before serving, pour in Champagne and stir gently. Add ice.
Garnish with orange wheels.
To serve, ladle into punch glasses.
You'll also love
- Olive Pepperoni Snack Muffins 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Crockpot Pork Sirloin with Beans 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Holiday Tree-Shaped Cheese Ball 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Strawberries & Cream Popcorn 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese Balls 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Creamy Vanilla Coffee 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Rosé Sangria with Cranberries and... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Rosemary Roasted Butternut Squash 4.8/5 (14 Votes)