Roasted Acorn Squash with Cider Vinaigrette
Tender roasted acorn squash drizzled with a lovely simple homemade cider vinaigrette makes a great side or snack. Yes please!
- 2 medium acorn squash ( about 4.5-pounds), cut into 1/2 inch thick wedges
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Heat oven to 400°F.
On a rimmed baking sheet, toss squash with 2 tablespoons. oil and 3/4 teaspoons salt. Roast until golden brown and tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring cider to a boil in a small saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cups. 12 to 15 minutes.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the reduced cider, vinegar, mustard, remaining 2 tablespoons oil and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in parsley.
Transfer the squash to a platter and drizzle with the vinaigrette just before serving.
You'll also love
- "No Bake" Baked Potato Salad 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Impossibly Easy French Apple Pie 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato and Mushroom Alfredo... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Halloween Poke Cake 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pineapple Stuffing Casserole 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Fried Zucchini Batter 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Ras El Hanut Roasted Potatoes 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pudding with Cinnamon... 4.3/5 (13 Votes)