VitaM: Sweet Kiwi Green Smoothy
- 3 – 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups filtered water or raw coconut water
- 1 1/2 cups peeled chopped ripe kiwi (about 4 medium kiwis)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango
- 1 cup ice or more if using fresh mango
- 2 - 4 chopped pitted dates or 8 drops of liquid stevia or more to taste
- pinch of Celtic sea salt or Himalayan salt
Place all the ingredients in your blender (I use a Vitamix) and puree until smooth and creamy.
Tweak flavours to taste and enjoy.
Makes three 16-ounce glasses
**Adding some coconut and ginger gives this smoothie an extra punch. But I like to let the kiwi shine