Hashbrown Potato Chip Casserole
- 32-oz. bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup diced onions (or green onions)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8-oz. container sour cream
- 1-2 cups grated cheddar cheese (more or less depending on your preference)
- 1-2 cups sour cream & onion potato chips (more or less depending on your preference)
Mix potatoes, onions, soup, sour cream and cheese.
If mixture seems dry, add a little milk to it.
Put into greased 9×13” casserole dish and bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
About 8-10 minutes before done, crush 1-2 cups potato chips and sprinkle over top of casserole.
Continue baking until finished.