Creamy Ham Casserole
This creamy ham casserole is perfect to use up leftovers you have from a baked ham or the like! You can even use it with turkey if that is what you have.
- 4 ounces medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, and cook ham, bell pepper, and onion for 5 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat; stir in soup, sour cream, and pasta. Spoon into lightly greased 1.5-quart baking dish.
Cover and bake 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, and bake, uncovered, bake an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.