Streusel Topped Pumpkin Pie
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. cold butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Whisk together pumpkin, condensed milk, egg, 3/4 tsp. cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt. Pour into crust.
Bake 15 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, remaining 1/2 tsp. cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in nuts. Remove crust from oven, reduce oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle streusel mixture over pie.
Bake 40 minutes or until set. Cool. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.