- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour plus
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 14 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter - (1 3/4 sticks) cut into pieces
- 1 bag frozen blueberries - (16 oz) thawed, drained
- 1 bag frozen raspberries - (16 oz) thawed, drained
- 1 bag frozen blackberries - (16 oz) thawed, drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter and flour 13- by 9- by 2-inch glass baking dish. Blend 1 3/4 cups flour, 1 1/4 cups sugar, cinnamon, and salt in processor until just combined. Add butter; using on/off turns, cut in until moist clumps form. Press half of flour mixture onto bottom of pan.
Mix all berries, vanilla, 1/3 cup flour, and 1 1/4 cups sugar in large bowl. Spoon over dough in pan. Sprinkle remaining flour mixture over. Bake until topping is brown and cooked through, about 50 minutes. Cool 15 minutes.
This recipe yields 8 servings.