Roasted Eggplant Dip
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 medium eggplants, peeled and diced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Knorr® Garlic MiniCubes, crumbled
- 1 Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube, crumbled
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from knorr.com
Preheat oven to 450°.
Arrange eggplant on an aluminum-foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over eggplant, then sprinkle with Knorr® Garlic MiniCubes; toss to coat. Roast for 30 minutes or until eggplant is very tender, stirring once.
Process eggplant with remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Serve with your favorite vegetable dippers or tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Cider Pork Tenderloin 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken: Chicken Breast Wellington 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Oatmeal... 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon &... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Garlic Cheese Bread 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Baked Eggplant and Zucchini 4.7/5 (19 Votes)