Angel Hair with Feta and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 8 oz linguine pasta
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, sliced into thin strips
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 8 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from google images
1.) Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguine pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2.) Meanwhile, place chicken and Cajun seasoning into a bowl, and toss to coat.
3.) In a large skillet over medium heat, cook and stir chicken in butter until no longer pink and juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes. Add green and red bell peppers, sliced mushrooms, and green onions; cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat, and stir in heavy cream. Season the sauce with basil, lemon pepper, salt, garlic powder, and ground black pepper, and heat through.
4.) In a large bowl, toss linguine with sauce. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Michael Symon's Dad's Potato... 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Patricks Pasta Bake 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Veal Chops Saltimboca with Tomato... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Orzo & Grape Salad with Feta & Mint 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Fried Ravioli 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Angel Hair Pasta w/Shrimp and... 5/5 (3 Votes)