Mini Pumpkin Power Cookies (Paleo)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pure pumpkin puree (make sure it’s well drained)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (144 grams) blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs (or 1/2-ounce unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons raisins or dried currants
- 2 tablespoons raw pumpkin seeds
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together the coconut sugar, coconut oil, pumpkin puree, and vanilla until creamed. Add the almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Beat to combine. Stir in the cacao nibs, raisins, and pumpkin seeds by hand.
Roll tablespoons of dough into balls. (The dough may be soft and slightly sticky. If it feels very sticky and difficult to work with, stir in a bit more almond flour.) Place the balls 2 inches apart on the baking sheets. Using your palm or fingertips, flatten each ball to about 1/3-1/2 inch thick.
Bake for about 12 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 day. (Freeze for longer storage.)
You'll also love
- Catfish-Baked with Shrimp Sauce 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Emeril's Super Lemony Bars 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Sweet and Sour Red... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Smoked Asparagus 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Boston Market's Squash Casserole 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Zucchini Tomato Breakfast Bake 3.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie with... 4/5 (3 Votes)