Cuban Beef Stew over Rice
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 lbs. ground beef
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup pimento-stuffed olives, sliced into thirds
- 1 cup rice cooked
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In oil, fry garlic and onion 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Add seasoning, meat, and wine and stir again. Cook until meat is no longer pink.
3. Add olives and stir, continue cooking 5 minutes to allow olive flavoring to permeate.
4. Serve over rice.