Fruit Salad With Honey-Lime Dressing
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 cups diced peeled cantaloupe
- 2 cups diced peeled honeydew melon
- 2 cups seedless red or green grapes
- 2 cups diced peeled cored pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups diced peeled papaya
- 1 cup halved hulled strawberries
Whisk first 4 ingredients in small bowl to blend; set dressing aside. Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Cover dressing and fruit separately and chill until ready to serve, up to 6 hours.
Mix dressing into fruit. Let stand 15 minutes to blend flavors.
This recipe yields 8 servings.