Potato Salad with Olives
- Potato Salad
- 6 to 8 medium red potatoes
- 4 to 6 eggs (if eggs are large use 2 eggs for every potato)
- 1 large bunch of green onions (2 if bunch is small)
- 1 10-oz. jar olives with pimentos, drained
- 4 slices of crispy fried bacon crumbled, optional (adds unique flavor)
- 1 c. real mayo, no substitutions
Microwave or boil unpeeled potatoes. When done, allow them to completely cool.
Boil the eggs. Then, allow the eggs to cool as well.
While potatoes and eggs are cooling, chop green onions and olives with pimentos ( you can use pre-sliced), and then mix together.
If you are adding bacon, microwave crispy, then crumble it in and mix too. Set aside.
Peel eggs and potatoes (MUST BE COOL). Chop both as you wish into the olives and green onion mixture. Add mayo and mix delicately, but well. Cover. Refrigerate overnight.
You'll also love
- Freezer Meal Sloppy Joes 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Blueberry Malt Milkshake 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Grilled Corn, Avocado & Tomato... 3.8/5 (69 Votes)
- Potato-Crusted Vegetarian Quiche... 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Preserved Olive... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Mahi-Mahi with Fennel, Olives, and... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)