Garlic Baked Shrimp
- 1 lb fresh, raw shrimp, deveined, peeled and tails removed
- 2 tbsp light butter, melted
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp lemon zest
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup corn flakes cereal, crushed
- Salt & pepper to taste
Adapted from laaloosh.com
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a medium sized bowl, combine shrimp, lemon juice, garlic, paprika and salt & pepper. Pour into a small baking dish.
In another bowl, combine cornflakes, butter, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest and parsley until it reaches a course, mealy consistency – just enough to evenly blend the ingredients.
Sprinkle cornflakes mixture over shrimp. Transfer to oven and bake until shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
You'll also love
- One-Pan Seared Chicken Breasts... 4.4/5 (105 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheesy BBQ Chicken Bacon... 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- SLOW COOKER CHEESY POTATO SOUP 4.5/5 (100 Votes)
- Louisiana Hot Crab Dip 4.1/5 (130 Votes)
- Roasted Salmon with White Wine... 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Crab Cakes 4.5/5 (93 Votes)
- Healthy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic... 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Garlicky Baked Shrimp 4.6/5 (86 Votes)