These quick, easy, and nutritious appetizers serve a crowd on a budget, with poignant flavors of zesty lemon juice, fresh bell pepper, celery, and tomato, this vegetable-packed bruschetta recipe should be a go-to when planning your next event. These bruschettas pair perfectly with an antipasto platter or a spread of your favorite chips and dips.
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/2 large tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 loaf French baguette or Italian Bread
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
In a medium size bowl, mix the onion, bell pepper, celery, tomato, the 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cut bread into 1-inch thick slices, drizzle both sides with olive oil and toast in a preheated 450°F oven until golden brown on each side.
Spoon bruschetta mixture on toasted bread and serve.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Thumbprint 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp with Sofia's Sicilian Caper... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Soft Lemonade Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet potato latke with lime creme... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlic Steak With Mushrooms and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chorizo Sausage and Apple Dressing 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Stuffed Baked Tomatoes and Eggs... 5/5 (1 Votes)