Spinach, Mushroom, & Feta Crustless Quiche
Crustless quiche cuts down on gluten and goes big on veggies for a protein-packed meal. It satisfies everyone with hearty mixed cheeses, spinach and mushrooms.
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from budgetbytes.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place thawed spinach into a colander and drain thoroughly.
Coat a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add mushrooms and garlic and sprinkle a little salt and pepper. Turn the heat on to medium-high and sauté the mushrooms until they release all of their moisture and no more water remains on the bottom of the skillet, about 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside.
Spray a pie dish with non-stick spray. Squeeze any remaining water out of the spinach and spread it out on the bottom of the pie dish. Next add the cooked mushroom mixture and crumbled feta.
In a medium bowl whisk together eggs until fairly smooth. Add milk, Parmesan, and another small sprinkle of pepper. Whisk to combine. Pour this mixture into the pie dish over the spinach, mushrooms, and feta.
Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over top. Place the pie dish on a baking sheet for easy transfer into the oven. Place the quiche into the preheated oven and bake until it is golden brown on top and the center is solid, about 45-60 minutes. Slice and serve!
You'll also love
- Baked Ravioli 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Gluten Free, Grain Free Cheesy... 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge - No Bake 4.5/5 (85 Votes)
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (81 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (81 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate 4.6/5 (76 Votes)
- The Ultimate Beef Wellington 4.6/5 (73 Votes)
- Shrimp Bisque 4.3/5 (94 Votes)