Easy Cream Puff Cake
Published: May 17, 2013
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 c water
- 1 c flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 box instant vanilla or white chocolate pudding (large box)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 1 8 oz cool whip
- chocolate syrup
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Boil together the butter and water.
Add flour and mix well. Cool slightly and stir in eggs, one at a time. Mix well and spread into a greased 9×13 pan.
Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. Cool completely.
In a large bowl, mix pudding, milk and cream cheese. Beat until lumps disappear.
Pour into cream puff crust.
Spread cool whip on top of pudding and drizzle syrup on top. Refrigerate.
This keeps well for days.
You'll also love
- Apple & Cheese Stuffed Chicken... 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake Muffins 4/5 (69 Votes)
- Cassava cake (macapuno) 3.7/5 (141 Votes)
- Sour Cream Banana Cake 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Authentic Italian Cream Cake 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Cream Cheese - Lemon Pound Cake 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Lemon Pudding Cake 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chocolate challah bread pudding... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
Review this recipe