Mulled Cider & Pineapple Cocktail
The pineapple juice and pineapple spear adds a great flavor and look to this mulled cider cocktail.
- 1/2 gallon apple cider
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 8 star anise
- Pineapple juice
- Pineapple spears, for garnish
Preparation time 6mins
Cooking time 25mins
In a large saucepan combine cider, cinnamon and star anise to a simmer. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Cool and transfer to a pitcher. Chill 2 to 4 hours.
To serve, in a cocktail shaker combine 1/2 cup spiced cider, 1/4 cup pineapple juice, 1/4 cup rum and ice. Shake to combine and strain into 2 glasses. Add a pineapple spear to each.
Reserve remaining cider for additional cocktails (can be stored in fridge for up to 3 days).
You'll also love
- Whole Wheat Date Nut Bread 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3/4) Coconut Flour... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Streusel Pancakes 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Shredded Pork Taquitos 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Crisp Bites 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Chunky Apple Pumpkin Muffins... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Honey-Pineapple Upside-Down Cake... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Angel Food Pineapple Cake 4.4/5 (21 Votes)