Mulled Cider & Pineapple Cocktail
The pineapple juice and pineapple spear adds a great flavor and look to this mulled cider cocktail.
- 1/2 gallon apple cider
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 8 star anise
- Pineapple juice
- Pineapple spears, for garnish
Preparation time 6mins
Cooking time 25mins
In a large saucepan combine cider, cinnamon and star anise to a simmer. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Cool and transfer to a pitcher. Chill 2 to 4 hours.
To serve, in a cocktail shaker combine 1/2 cup spiced cider, 1/4 cup pineapple juice, 1/4 cup rum and ice. Shake to combine and strain into 2 glasses. Add a pineapple spear to each.
Reserve remaining cider for additional cocktails (can be stored in fridge for up to 3 days).
You'll also love
- Spiced Broiled Grapefruit 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Carrot Avocado Salad 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Cranberry and Apple Stuffed Pork... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Grill Roasted Apple & Pumpkin... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Savory Sausage & Cornbread Stuffing 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Tomatillo Salsa Verde (Green... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Pineapple Cherry Dump Cake 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Peach Mango Smoothie 4.4/5 (21 Votes)