Easy and yummy!
- 3 tbsp. Margarine
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup natural bran
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup sour milk
- 2 small or one large orange
- Add raisins and/or pecans if desired.
Adapted from keyingredient.com
In food processor, whip margarine, sugar and egg. Transfer to bowl. In processor, chop whole orange and mix with other wet ingredients. Combine dry ingredients and add to wet, mixing only until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups and bake at 450F for 12-15 minutes.
sour milk may be made by adding 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice or vinegar to milk
You'll also love
- Beef and Artichoke Fettuccine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Burgandy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with 4 Cheeses 0/5 (0 Votes)
- APPLE PIE (OLD FASHIONED) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Blueberry Oat Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Double Chocolate Orange Brownies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange-scented chilled tomato soup 0/5 (0 Votes)