Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Yields: About 4 dozen cookies
Each cookie about 90 calories, 1g protein, 16g carbohydrate, 2g total fat(1g saturated)4mg cholesterol, 65mg sodium.
- Nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper..
- 1/2 cup light canola oil or corn oil
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large egg whites
- l large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats; uncooked
- 1 cup low-fat semisweet-chocolate
- 1/2 cup dark seedless raisins
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
Spray or use parchment paper to line pans.(I use parchment paper)
In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat canola or corn oil, brown sugar, and sugar until combined. Increase speed to high; beat until light and fluffy. Add egg whites, egg, and vanilla extract; beat until smooth. With spoon, stir in flour, oats, chocolate pieces, raisins, baking soda, and salt until combined. Drop dough by level tablespoons, about 2 inches apart, on cookie sheets. Place cookie sheets on 2 oven racks. Bake cookies 9 minutes until golden brown, rotating cookie sheets between upper and lower racks halfway through baking time. With pancake turner, remove cookies to wire racks to cool. Repeat until all batter is used. Store cookies in tightly covered containers.
You'll also love
- Easy Lemon Cookie 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Deep Fried Bacon Wrapped Scallops 4.2/5 (43 Votes)
- No Bake Raspberry-Lemon Cheesecake 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Cranberry Apple Raisin Crisp 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip... 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP & JACK... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe