Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, very finely minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 large cucumber, halved, seeded, diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 large ripe but firm avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, garlic, and parsley.
Add cucumber and toss to combine. Add avocado and gently toss to combine.
Season with salt and pepper. Serve garnished with pumpkin seeds.