Pasta with Garlic, Almonds, and Herbs
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 generous handful of chopped fresh herbs of your choice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Toasted sliced almonds
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain in a colander.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet and add garlic. Cook, stirring often, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
Combine pasta, garlic oil, herbs, salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, and almonds.
Serve hot. Garnish with vegan shredded cheese, if desired.