Mixed Green Salad With Strawberry Dressing
- 1 basket strawberries - (16 oz) hulled, halved
- 1 package mixed baby greens - (5 oz)
- 1 package crumbled feta cheese - (7 oz)
- 1/2 cup walnuts toasted
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Mash enough strawberries to measure 1/3 cup. Place remaining strawberries in large bowl. Add greens, cheese, and nuts. Whisk oil, vinegar, and sugar in small bowl to blend. Whisk in mashed strawberries. Season dressing with salt and pepper. Add to salad; toss to coat.
This recipe yields 6 servings.