- 1 package (16 ounces) dry spaghetti
- 1/2 teaspoon Wesson® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 package (6 ounces) Canadian bacon, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) Egg Beaters® Egg Product
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add Canadian bacon, pine nuts and tomatoes; mix well. Cook 4 minutes, or until pine nuts are golden brown and bacon is lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; set aside.
2. Mix Egg Beaters, parsley, chives, pepper and cheese in medium bowl; set aside.
3. Set colander over large heatproof bowl. Pour pasta and hot water into colander. Lift colander out of water to drain pasta; pour hot water out of bowl. IMMEDIATELY place pasta in hot bowl and add Egg Beaters mixture. Toss to evenly coat pasta and set egg. Add bacon mixture; toss to coat.