Hoisin-Glazed Chicken Wraps
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut 2"-long strips
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 bunches green onions cut 1" pieces (abt 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce - (about)
- 6 flour tortillas - (8" dia)
- 2 cups thinly-sliced romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic and sauté 2 minutes. Add green onions and sauté until chicken is cooked through, about 1 1/2 minutes longer. Stir in 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce. Remove from heat.
Wrap tortillas in paper towels and heat in microwave on high 1 minute. (Or heat each tortilla in dry skillet over medium heat 1 minute per side.)
Brush each warm tortilla lightly with some of remaining hoisin sauce. Sprinkle lettuce and cilantro over hoisin. Spoon chicken mixture in center of tortillas, dividing equally. Roll up and serve.
This recipe yields 6 servings.