Watermelon And Watercress Salad With Ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 cups peeled seedless watermelon in 1/2" pieces
- 1 large bunch watercress thick stems trimmed (abt 2 cups packed)
- 1 cup peeled seeded cucumber in 1/2" pieces
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Whisk vinegar, oil, ginger, lime peel, and garlic in large bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add watermelon and all remaining ingredients to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
Divide salad among 4 plates and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings. Per serving: calories, 76; total fat, 5 g; saturated fat, 1 g; cholesterol, 0.