Turkey Club Salad
- 1/2 cup bottled creamy coleslaw dressing (or ranch dressing)
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 package baby spinach - (6 oz)
- 12 ounces cooked smoked turkey cut 1/2" dice
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 8 slices precooked bacon chopped
- 1 cup packaged Parmesan croutons
Mix dressing, lemon juice, and tarragon in small bowl. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Toss spinach in large bowl with enough dressing to coat. Divide among 4 plates. Top each salad with turkey, tomatoes, and bacon. Sprinkle with croutons.
This recipe yields 4 servings.