Avocado Kale Salad
- bunch of fresh kale, washed and ripped into small pieces
- 1 1/2 avocados, pitted
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/2 lime
- garlic salt
- 1 tomato, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
Adapted from paleo-project.com
Place avocado, onion, lime and salts in food processor. Process until smooth, creamy dressing forms.
In a large bowl, place kale, tomatoes and carrots.
Pour avocado dressing over salad, mix with spoon until everything is coated!
You'll also love
- Lentil Soup - Vegetarian 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- STUFFED BEEF & SAUSAGE SHELLS 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Blueberry Danish Puff 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Poached Pear Tart with lemony... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower and Aged White... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Pan Roasted Maple Dijon Chicken... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Spinach Mushroom Penne 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Applebee's Hot Artichoke and... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)