Avocado Kale Salad
- bunch of fresh kale, washed and ripped into small pieces
- 1 1/2 avocados, pitted
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/2 lime
- garlic salt
- 1 tomato, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
Adapted from paleo-project.com
Place avocado, onion, lime and salts in food processor. Process until smooth, creamy dressing forms.
In a large bowl, place kale, tomatoes and carrots.
Pour avocado dressing over salad, mix with spoon until everything is coated!
You'll also love
- Lentil Soup - Vegetarian 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Deep-Fried Poached Eggs with... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple Kebabs 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Garlicky Roasted Shrimp with... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Mexican Stuffed Yams with Avocado 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Piña Kale-ada Smoothie 4.7/5 (7 Votes)