Vanilla Ice Cream
There's nothing quite like homemade vanilla ice cream! Serve it alone, with sundae toppings, or my favorite: with fresh baked and still warm brownies!
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14-ounces) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 245mins
Adapted from womansday.com
Stir milk, vanilla, condensed milk and salt in a medium bowl.
Beat heavy cream in a large bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form when beaters are lifted. Gently fold in milk mixture. Pour into shallow 1 1/2-quart metal bowl or pan.
Cover and freeze at least 4 hours, stirring once after 2 hours or when edges start to harden. Serve, or spoon into an airtight container and freeze up to 1 week.
You'll also love
- Garlic Cheesy Bread 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Ham and Pineapple Cheeseball 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Cinnamon Zucchini Cake with Cream... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Peppermint Popcorn Bark 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Ice Cream Cake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Honey 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Super Simple Caramel Turtle Ice... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)