(Crockpot) Bunkhouse Beans
- 1 c salsa
- 2/3 c bbq sauce
- 1 whole sweet onion, chopped
- 2 can(s) pork and beans (28 oz, each)
- 1 can(s) chili beans (15 oz.)
- 1 can(s) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 sausage links, kielbasa, bacon (cooked and drained), or other meat of choice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped, optional (for those who like it spicy)
- 2/3 c brown sugar, optional (for those who like their baked beans on the sweeter side)
Combine all ingredients in a crokpot, stir to combine, set on low or slow cook option for 6-8 hours stirring occasionally (if you are able).
When mixture has thickened and is hot and bubbly, it is ready to eat!