- 1 bottle light-colored beer - (12 oz) (preferably lager style)
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon powdered chicken bouillon base (such as Knorr Swiss)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Whisk all ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Let marinade stand 1 hour before using. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead. Cover marinade and refrigerate. Rewhisk before using.)
This recipe yields about 2 1/2 cups.
This recipe is an accompaniment for "Sautéed Shrimp With Chipotle Chilies" (see recipe).