Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- 1 16 oz. box Penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts; cubed and cooked
- 1/2-1 C. Franks Hot Sauce
- 3/4 -1 + C. Ranch dressing
- 1-2 C. Shredded cheese (Colby Jack or Cheddar)
Adapted from pinterest.com
1. Preheat oven to 350* and prepare a deep baking dish.
2. Mix together hot sauce and ranch. In separate bowl, mix chicken, pasta and cheese. Pour sauce over all and mix well.
3. Pour everything into prepared baking dish, sprinkle with cheese (if desired) and bake for 20-25 min.