Black Bean Corn Salad
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bag fancy romaine salad greens (5–8 oz)
- 2 cups garlic/ginger salad crouton strips
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup spicy ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
•Remove husks and silks from corn; slice kernels off cob (2–3 cups).
1.Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add corn; cook 2–4 minutes or until tender. Transfer corn to salad bowl.
2.Combine all ingredients; toss and serve.