Pork Kebabs Marinated In Honey, Rosemary, And Orange
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 strips orange peel - (ea 2" long)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs trimmed, and cut into 1" cubes
- 24 bay leaves more or less
Combine rosemary and orange peel in large bowl. Using wooden spoon, press down on mixture to release oils. Add olive oil, honey, orange juice, lemon juice, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Add pork, stirring to coat with marinade. Cover; chill at least 2 hours and up to 4 hours.
Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Thread pork onto 12 metal skewers, sliding 1 bay leaf between every two or three cubes. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
Transfer marinade to heavy small saucepan; bring to boil, stirring frequently.
Grill pork until cooked through, turning frequently and brushing occasionally with marinade, about 12 minutes. Arrange skewers on platter and serve.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Bulgarian Beef Stew 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Casserole 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed... 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Caramelized Brussel Sprouts with... 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Banana Chocolate Chip Baked... 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- White Chocolate Strawberry Torte 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Lavender Lemonade using Lavender... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- One Pot Lemon Orzo Shrimp 4.2/5 (23 Votes)