Strawberry Angel Food Trifle
This is an easy strawberry trifle that looks like it took hours to make. Layer prepared ingredients in a pretty glass dish for an impressive presentation.
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 1 (24-ounce) container frozen strawberries, sliced with sugar added, thawed
- 3 cups vanilla pudding
- 1 (16-ounce) container whipped cream
- Fresh strawberries, sliced, for garnish
Preparation time 250mins
Cooking time 250mins
Tear angel food cake into medium pieces.
Begin layering cake, strawberries, pudding and whipped cream in a large clear glass bowl.
Continue irregular layers, filling the bowl.
Top entire dessert with a solid layer of whipped cream.
Garnish with fresh strawberries for.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
You'll also love
- Sausage Wreath 4.6/5 (76 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Garlic Oven Fries 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Strawberry Blossoms 4.4/5 (91 Votes)
- Starbuck's Lemon Loaf 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Mary Berry's Lemon Drizzle Cake 4.4/5 (91 Votes)
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter... 4.5/5 (84 Votes)