Strawberry Angel Food Trifle
This is an easy strawberry trifle that looks like it took hours to make. Layer prepared ingredients in a pretty glass dish for an impressive presentation.
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 1 (24-ounce) container frozen strawberries, sliced with sugar added, thawed
- 3 cups vanilla pudding
- 1 (16-ounce) container whipped cream
- Fresh strawberries, sliced, for garnish
Preparation time 250mins
Cooking time 250mins
Tear angel food cake into medium pieces.
Begin layering cake, strawberries, pudding and whipped cream in a large clear glass bowl.
Continue irregular layers, filling the bowl.
Top entire dessert with a solid layer of whipped cream.
Garnish with fresh strawberries for.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (904 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (407 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)