Strawberry Angel Food Trifle
This is an easy strawberry trifle that looks like it took hours to make. Layer prepared ingredients in a pretty glass dish for an impressive presentation.
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 1 (24-ounce) container frozen strawberries, sliced with sugar added, thawed
- 3 cups vanilla pudding
- 1 (16-ounce) container whipped cream
- Fresh strawberries, sliced, for garnish
Preparation time 250mins
Cooking time 250mins
Tear angel food cake into medium pieces.
Begin layering cake, strawberries, pudding and whipped cream in a large clear glass bowl.
Continue irregular layers, filling the bowl.
Top entire dessert with a solid layer of whipped cream.
Garnish with fresh strawberries for.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
You'll also love
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel... 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Papa John’s Garlic Dipping Sauce 3.9/5 (317 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie Bars 4.4/5 (98 Votes)
- Snicker Caramel Apple Pie 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake 3.9/5 (185 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge Banana No Bake... 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Tres Leches Cake 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Fresh Blueberry-Vanilla Cake 4.5/5 (86 Votes)