Green Beans With Citrus Butter Sauce
- 1 pound green beans trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup canned low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter - (1/4 stick)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Cook beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Drain well.
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add orange peel, lemon peel, and garlic and stir 1 minute. Add broth and simmer 1 minute. Add butter and beans. Toss until beans are heated through and sauce coats beans, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Ham, Green Beans &... 3.9/5 (205 Votes)
- Garlic Lemon Chicken with Green... 4.4/5 (104 Votes)
- Tarragon Roast Turkey With Vermouth 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New England Seafood Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Onions... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Bread Pudding With Caramel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dried Cranberry Compote 0/5 (0 Votes)