Baked Cherry Tomatoes With Parmesan Topping
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 baskets cherry tomatoes - (12 oz ea)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
Pour oil into 13- by 9- by 2-inch broilerproof ceramic baking dish. Add tomatoes; turn to coat with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with parsley and cheese. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill.)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake tomatoes just until plump and shiny but not split, about 10 minutes.
Preheat broiler. Broil until tomatoes begin to split and cheese begins to color, about 2 minutes. Serve hot or warm.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.4/5 (1068 Votes)
- Tarragon Roast Turkey With Vermouth 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New England Seafood Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Onions... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Bread Pudding With Caramel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dried Cranberry Compote 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Halibut With Tomato-Tarragon Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)