Spicy Baked Shrimp
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp shelled, deveined
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- French bread for servings
Combine first 7 ingredients in 9- by 13-inch baking dish. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Bake until shrimp are cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve shrimp with French bread.
This recipe yields 4 servings.