Salmon With Arugula, Tomato And Caper Sauce
- 1 pound plum tomatoes seeded, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh arugula - (lightly packed) (or basil or Italian parsley)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 4 salmon fillets - (6 oz ea)
- Olive oil as needed
- Lemon wedges for garnish
Combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Preheat broiler. Brush both sides of salmon with oil; season with salt and pepper. Broil without turning until just cooked through, about 4 minutes. Transfer salmon to plates. Spoon tomato mixture over. Garnish with lemon wedges.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.4/5 (1063 Votes)
- Chicken, Spinach and Mushroom... 3.7/5 (305 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Baked Salmon with Tomatoes,... 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Tarragon Roast Turkey With Vermouth 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New England Seafood Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Onions... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)