Pasta With Sugar Snap Peas, Asparagus And Parmesan
- 1 pound asparagus trimmed, and cut into 1 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 pound bow-tie pasta
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas or snow peas trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup fleshly-grated Parmesan cheese (abt 1 1/2 oz)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Additional freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
Add asparagus to large pot of boiling salted water. Cook until just crisp-tender. Transfer to bowl of cold water using slotted spoon. Cool asparagus slightly and drain.
Add pasta to same pot of water and boil until just tender but still firm to bite. Add sugar snap peas and boil 2 minutes. Add asparagus and heat through. Drain will.
Return pasta-vegetable mixture to pot. Add oil and toss to coat. Add 1/2 cup cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately, passing additional cheese separately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.4/5 (1069 Votes)
- Grilled Prosciutto Asparagus 4.5/5 (192 Votes)
- Tarragon Roast Turkey With Vermouth 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New England Seafood Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Onions... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bulgur Risotto With Peas And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipotle Shrimp, Black Bean-Quinoa... 0/5 (0 Votes)