Sure, you can pick up a cheese ball at the store, but why not make your own? They're easy! This version is naturally sweet with crushed pineapple.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon scallion, minced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Combine first 5 ingredients and blend well. Form into a ball.
Roll in chopped nuts.
You'll also love
- Honey Roasted Ribs 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- King Arthur's Carrot Cake 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Cafe' Vienna Coffee Mix - Great... 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Gorgonzola Garlic Bread 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Spicy Ranch Ritz Crackers 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Brussels... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mac & Cheese Cups 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Gorgonzola & Toasted Walnut Spread 4.5/5 (14 Votes)