Sure, you can pick up a cheese ball at the store, but why not make your own? They're easy! This version is naturally sweet with crushed pineapple.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon scallion, minced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Combine first 5 ingredients and blend well. Form into a ball.
Roll in chopped nuts.
You'll also love
- Honey Roasted Ribs 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Rolo Ritz Cracker Cookies 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Roasted Asparagus with Poached... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Crack-Tastic Crackers 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Safe Homemade Eggnog 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip Stuffed... 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Dip with Bagel Chips 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Latkes 4.5/5 (19 Votes)