Mediterranean Salad II
- 1 head green leaf lettuce torn bite size
- 2 large ripe tomatoes cut into strips
- 1/2 cucumber peeled, diced
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano crumbled
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Combine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, olives and cheese in large bowl. Whisk olive oil, vinegar and oregano in small bowl until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat evenly.
This recipe yields 4 servings.