Greek Chicken And Potatoes
- 1 chicken - (abt 3 1/2 lbs) quartered
- 6 russet potatoes - (abt 3 1/4 lbs) peeled, and quartered lengthwise
- 4 large garlic cloves halved
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup canned low-salt chicken broth
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano crumbled
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Arrange chicken, potatoes and garlic in large roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper. Pour broth over.
Whisk olive oil, lemon juice and oregano to combine. Pour evenly over chicken and potatoes.
Bake until chicken is cooked through and golden brown and potatoes are tender, basting occasionally with pan juices, about 1 hour 15 minutes.
This recipe yields 4 servings.