Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
Love loaded baked potatoes? This is the side dish casserole for you! Mashed potatoes are mixed with all of the yummy toppings -- sour cream, cheese and bacon!
- 5 1/2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon, crispy cooked and crumbled, about 1/2 cup
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from mccormick.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place all ingredients, except cheese and bacon, in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium-high speed until potatoes are smooth and creamy.
Spoon mixture into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. If you prefer extra crispy bacon, reserve bacon and sprinkle at the end of cooking. Cover.
Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.