Bacon wrapped green beans:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 12 slices of bacon
- 1 Lb green beans
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Rinse green beans and thoroughly dry. Season with salt and pepper. Make a bundle using about 7 to 10 green beans. Wrap a slice of bacon around the center of the bundle. Place seam side down on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining beans and bacon.
In a small saucepan, over low heat, add butter, sugar, and garlic. Lightly whisk until butter and sugar have melted. Using a pastry brush, brush the mixture over the tops and sides of bundles. Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes, or until bacon is a little crispy.
Makes 12 bundles *Serves 6Going to have to try these very soon! Tag yourself or "share" to keep on your own timeline!
You'll also love
- Beef and Brew Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke & Parmesan Strudel -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Wine Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bailey's Pumpkin Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chops and Stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sous Vide Scallops (bacon-wrapped... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Green Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken & Green Bean Dinner 0/5 (0 Votes)