- 2 2 2 eggs
- 1 1 1 c cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 1 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 1 1 can chopped chiles (use any heat you like - mild doesn't make it spicy, just gives flavor)
- 1 1 1 can corn drained
- 1 1 1 cup cream corn
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 stick butter melted
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 tsp salt optional
- 3/4 3/4 3/4 c sour cream light is fine
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 c onion diced, optional
Drain your can of kernel corn. Add to bowl. Add 1 cup of creamed corn as is in the can too.
Shred your cheese, dice your onion, melt your butter, whip your eggs, and add everything to a large bowl. Mix well...it will be lumpy.
Spray inside of your bundt pan with non stick spray. Pour corn casserole mixture into pan (I use all but about 1 cup of mixture as to not fill it to the very top, need a little room between top of mix and tinfoil. Cover with tinfoil.
Pour 2 cups of water into your Instant Pot. Put your trivet inside.
Lower your bundt pan filled with your corn casserole mixture into your Instant pot on to your trivet (helpful if you make a sling to lower it in and take it out...watch video).
Put lid on, close steam valve, and set to manual, pressure, high, for 45 minutes.
Allow to naturally release steam when done.
Remove foil and set on cooling rack until completely cool if you want to attempt to keep bundt in shape.
If you want it quite warm when served just flip over into a bowl, mix just a bit and top with chives or green onion for garnish if you wish.